Pick top six shows right now.
1. Stargate Atlantis
5. CSI New York
1. Who is your favorite character from #2?
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Rodney and Radek are in New York to attend some sort of elite Super Geniuses Only conference, and Rodney gets in an "intellectual debate" with some moron who only has two Ph.D's and still stupidly thinks he knows better than the (in)famous Dr. McKay. The moron, of course, winds up murdered and Detective Mac Taylor gets the case. Luckily for Rodney, Colonel John 'I never see this coming!' Sheppard decides to tag along. Mac and John inevitably get along like a house on fire, and Rodney accuses John of being a slut. Again.
In the end, Danny turns out to be the killer because he's secretly been a Tanglewood boy all this time and the Mob is pissed at the scientists for not joining their "Building a Better Bomb" campaign to take over the world. Radek is the one who winds up capturing Danny when he bashes his attacker over the head with one of his illicit bottles of Athosian moonshine smuggled in from Atlantis.
4. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Abby and Zhaan. Don't even try to tell me that Abby wouldn't be completely fascinated by a Delvian "photogasm"!
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Alan Eppes, I think. He actually reminds me a lot of my own father, so I'd feel the most comfortable with him. Plus, he could tell me lots of great Don-as-a-boy stories, yay!
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change?
The Patient of the Week, which is almost as a bad as the Babe of the Week on cop shows or the Monster of the Week on supernatural shows. C'mon people, you've beaten the idea to death and it rarely works -- catch a clue!
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Mac and Flack, because I've been completely corrupted by crimsonquills and can't look at either of them without seeing the centaur anymore. And Flack? Totally follows Mac's lead, every time. Yeah, 'cause cops usually obey orders from their crime scene guys, uh huh. Centaurs!
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
I would save Rodney first, because then he could design and build a time-machine that John would fly in the Puddle Jumper, and they'd go back and save Gibbs and Tony from ever drowning in the first place. ::nods::
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Don, Alan, Megan, Larry, David, Colby, Anita, Charlie
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
Oh good lord, one of the problems with that show was the never ending stream of new characters. Frankly, I'd probably cut 'em all back to just John, Aeryn, D'Argo, Rygel, Pilot, and Moya and say screw the rest -- including the bad guys!
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?
"Three Stories" was an awesome episode! House the Teacher, the way he tells each 'hypothetical' patient's history, the constantly changing scene-memories as his audience of young ducklings pick at his scenarios, the slow gradual reveal that it was House himself as Patient #3? I adore that episode! BEST EVER!
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Dr. Elizabeth Weir, who just grates me the wrong way. If the Genii aren't willing to shoot her or blow her up or something, then I'm hoping she slips and falls off the balcony, hits her head, and almost drows in the freezing cold ocean but manages to valiantly kick herself to the surface... just in time to be eaten by the giant pliesosaur-whale. *eg*
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Well, NCIS would be more interesting altogether, but if the catacomb-like morgue of season one CSI: NY were included in it's tour, I'd go with #5.
15. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Honestly? I'd be a toss up between McGee of NCIS and Sheldon Hawkes of CSI: NY. McGee because he's a geek but an adorable one, and Hawkes because I happen to find pathology oddly fascinating. I'd love to talk with a medical examiner about their job, what they see, how they do this or that... real interesting conversational material, I'm sure it'd make a great first date! :D
*gakked from crimsonquills